Monday, April 27, 2009

Catalyst West

Over the next few days/weeks I'm going to be processing some of the things that I learned from the amazing two day leadership conference called Catalyst West. I was truly blessed to be able to go and experience what turned out to be an incredibly inspiring weekend!! Jud Wilhite, the senior pastor at Central was the host for the entire conference and did an awesome job! It was so cool to see him up there . . . it definitely brought a sense of pride.

There was a group of us from the student team that were able to go and be a part of the experience. One of the best parts of the entire week was just being able to hang out with those guys. There was no meeting agenda, event to promote, numbers to count, or services to plan. We were just able to relax, eat, hang out, and be led. Anyways, I'll leave it at that for now and continue to write about what I learned.

These posts are mostly for me to process and put on "paper" my thoughts, but I hope that they bring some insight and encouragement to anyone who may read them. Feel free to comment, ask questions, challenge my thinking, or add insight to what you may see or read.