Monday, February 9, 2009

New Budget

Well, Karyss and I have been on a new budget for the past two months now and it's going great!  We started going through Dave Ramsey's 7 baby steps and it is really challenging us.  One of my best friends got us started on this process and we have been going through the Financial Peace University class at Central.  I'm telling you right now . . . IT IS HARD!!  But we are finding that it is so worth it!!  I really believe that God has brought this plan into our life to give us some discipline and perspective.  We were never living outside of our means, but we are now able to feel that we are being the best stewards of God's money that we can be as a family.  I strongly recommend going through FPU no matter where you are at in life and with your finances!!