Friday, July 18, 2008

Catch Up - post 2

This is the second post in my series of catch up posts. If you are new to my blog, i don't normally post several times in one day . . . but i also don't usually go several weeks without a post either. So this is me catching up :)

IGNITE!!!

June 23 - 27 was the biggest week of Central Student ministries year. Several months of planning went in to putting on a world class summer camp at UCLA. It was an absolutely amazing experience! I was a little distant from all the programming stuff this year, so i'll give ya'll a few links to check out:

Ignite Blog
You can watch the recap videos and see pictures from the week.

Annalise's Summary (very thorough) :)
Annalise wrote all about her week at Ignite.


As far as my experience goes, it was awesome! I lead a small group for the second year in a row and i had some of the same guys as last year. It really felt like they were able to bond and connect with each other so easily this year. I told everyone at the camp that I had the best small group ever, and i really believe that!

God did some amazing things in those students lives that week . . .things that I know will last the rest of their lives. I'm so excited about Ignite '09. We'll be back at UCLA and I'm sure it will be better than ever.

If you are interested in bringing your youth group, let me know: josh.bollen@centralchristian.com

No comments: