Monday, May 12, 2008

First Post

Hey guys,

I've tried blogging once before and it didn't really work out all that well for me. I hope this time it goes better. This blog will serve a few different purposes:

1. To talk about my life
- I'll leave updates on things that are going on in my life with my family, friends, and job
2. To communicate with my team
- I hope a lot of the readers will be the high school team members at Central and they can check out my blog and see what is happening at Resonate
3. For me to express myself
- I've felt like there has been no great avenue of expression for me in my life recently, and this blog could be a tool for my expression and growth

I hope you guys check it out frequently or even subscribe to my blog. I'll try and post something at least once a week.

Let me know if you are reading my blog by leaving a comment on any of my posts. Thanks guys!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited about this blog...it's going to be awesome :]

Anonymous said...

Josh, I agree with Annalise, even though I'm late to comment on this blog, so far its been awesome!