Monday, June 2, 2008

Weekend Thoughts

Another great weekend! We started our "Deadly Viper Character Assassins" series this week and i think its gonna be a hit!

The Banzai game was hilarious! It was a contest to see whoever could fit the most clothespins on their face in 60 seconds . . . i tried for three and it was painful.

Robert brought the heat with his message this week! We were talking about the "Assassin of Character Creep" and how our character is destroyed by many small decisions. These small decisions erode our character little by little until it is much easier to make very bad decisions and choices. Robert did awesome!

My camera broke a week or two ago, and its been hard for me to go out and spend another 200 bucks on a camera, but i think I'm just gonna do it because i can't stand it any longer! I want to share pictures of some of these moments I'm talking about!

Well, that's all for now . . . this blog has definitely lasted longer than my previous blog! I'll try and keep it going :)

No comments: